Become a Sponsor
Second Opinion is a national multimedia health initiative dedicated to promoting good health, empowering people to become better healthcare consumers, improving health literacy, and serving people in search of trustworthy health information wherever they live, work and travel.
Second Opinion, the only regularly scheduled health program on public television, has developed an audience of healthcare providers and physicians. It is a powerful way to get your brand in front of decision makers and thought leaders.
A sponsorship with Second Opinion will strengthen your image through co-branding with public television—one of the most trusted brands in the country. A focused marketing initiative will be developed to reach audiences that are important to you.
An individualized sponsorship package can include:
- An on-air message (sponsorship credit) at the beginning and end of every episode
- A sponsorship credit at the end of every short video segment that is produced for on-line and on-air use
- National publicity
- Prominence on the Second Opinion website
- Participation in our comprehensive social media plan
- Partnerships in community outreach
- Credit on all print and packaging materials
Proof of performance:
- Second Opinion television episodes air on 300+ PBS station nationwide
- In 2012, individual Second Opinion episodes aired 21,000 times. Therefore, our sponsor’s on-air message aired 42,000 times (at the beginning and end of each episode).
- More than one million viewers tune in to Second Opinion each week
- In 2012, www.secondopinion-tv.org received ~250,000 page views. Our website visits consistently increase each month and year.
To learn more about the benefits of sponsorship, please contact Series Producer Fiona Willis at [email protected] and click here to view or download our full sponsorship brochure.